Monday, December 8, 2008

You've come a long way baby!




I must have shut my eyes for a few moments because when I opened them...Marni had gotten so much bigger! Ok, maybe nobody else sees it but me...I guess only moms tend to pick up on these things. She just barely starting walking not too long ago and now she is running AWAY from me every chance she gets! Luckily she still wants to take her naps...I guess I still need something that reminds me of my baby. I'm not quite ready to call her a toddler yet, even though she is. And she is not shy either. The other night at the ward Christmas night, she was flirting relentlessly with a much older man at the table next to us. She loves any attention anyone gives her...she is alot like her older brother. In this picture, she has taken over Jayden's dollhouse. Jayden doesn't even play with it anymore (I guess she thinks she has outgrown it but I say not yet by a long shot!). Marni finds any little toy she can get a hold of and finds a place in her dollhouse for it. All three of my kids like to collect things; Jayden still collects rocks and seashells, Trey finds rocks and (due to his grandma cutler) has a nice collection of banks, and Marni also collects rocks and has now decided to collect any of her older siblings toys she can get and stash them in her dollhouse. What is it with the rocks?

5 comments:

angie said...

Becky, hey! I totally hear you about the rock thing!! Emma gets a new rock EVERY DAY walking home from the bus stop!! I've asked her to only collect the "extra special" rocks, but it doesn't register! Your "baby" has grown up so much since you guys moved! Wow! Hope your holidays are going good for you and your family! LOL!

KristinNB said...

I found your page.. =)
They grow up so fast.. Olivia just had her 7th birthday.. She is supposed to be my baby.. Time flies..

Matt and Janae said...

That is so funny about the rocks! What is it about rocks that kids find so fascinating? I usually find them in the washer or dryer because the boys collect them and forget they are in their pockets. I can't believe how much Marni has grown. Such a cutie!
Can I get your address? Email me at mommy.nae@hotmail.com

Jeanette Roylance said...

I thought Marni's pic must be an old one of Jayden! It's hard to believe how fast our babies grow up! I think of you often and hope all is well.
Jeanette

tiff said...

Hey I check your blog and am waiting for more pictures.... come on... Hope you guys had a good christmas. We are thinking about taking our kids to Hawaii.. We had so much fun we are (maybe) going to go back.... Anything exciting with you guys..??? Keep in touch